- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 Head Cauliflower, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté onion over medium heat for 10 minutes, until soft.
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower in a food processor with the “S” blade and process until the texture of rice. (TIP: if you do not have a food processor do not fret, you can simply use a cheese grater to grate the cauliflower into rice. Works awesome!!
- Add cauliflower to skillet, cover and cook 5-10 minutes, until soft, then add salt.
- Enjoy this “rice” in soups, as a side for supper in place of rice, or in a casserole. Serve as your “rice” side dish with chicken, or fish, veggies and a side salad for a complete meal!
To make your “Fried Rice” a complete meal simply add some spices to this dish, red peppers, mushrooms and some ground turkey (see the spicy turkey sausage recipe below) and have a wonderful “Fried Rice” meal!