My husband thought this was very yummy!
- 4 (8 ounce) beef sirloin steaks, at least 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven’s broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, ginger, salt, pepper, basil, mustard and lemon juice until smooth. Place the steaks on a broiling pan, and pour 1/4 of the mixture over each one. Massage into the meat.
- Broil the steaks for 5 minutes, then turn over and cook to your desired degree of doneness.